Compare Apollo Aspire and Bridgestone B290
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for B290 135/70 R12 65T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500290Width (mm)205135Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1712Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years6 Years
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.