Compare Apollo Aspire and Bridgestone POTENZA GIII
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for POTENZA GIII 165/60 R12 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5000Width (mm)205165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1712Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years6 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 09-03-2015 16:50:244.4
Bridgestone's radials have seldom failed to garb acclaim. This model shows the world just what defines the fiber of the company's outstanding design. The Potenza GIII has the best performance ensured, with top notch control and easy handling for the most comfortable ride experience. Improved braking also refines the vehicle's control, and allows easier cornering. Traction and grip are provided on all surfaces, keeping the vehicle's performance enhanced on all road conditions. Comfort and peace are also granted, with a lower noise emission and a smooth ride guaranteed. All in all, this radial raises the entire tyre industry to a new level.