Compare Apollo Aspire and Bridgestone S248
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500375Width (mm)205145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1712Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years6 Years
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.