Compare Apollo Aspire and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT 275/50 R20 109W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500130Width (mm)205275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4050Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1720Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years3 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 23-02-2015 14:02:234
Continental holds renown for its tyres, and this model explains just why. The ContiCrossContact is the finest a driver could ask for. It has firm grip, and can bring traction to hold on wet surfaces as well. A great braking capacity ensures smooth and effortless cornering. It has the most precise steering response, further enhancing control and handling. Stability and balance follows the vehicle throughout its run with the aid of this radial. In addition to this, the smoothest and most comfortable drive is ensured with the help of a tyre for the least rolling resistance. Enhanced fuel efficiency and comfort while driving are added benefits of this fine radial.