Compare Apollo Aspire and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
- Models Supported2 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL 235/70 R16 106S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500950Width (mm)205235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1716Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years3 Years
- By Abhishek Posted on 09-03-2015 11:09:343.5
This ContiCrossContact AT Owl is a tyre model with engineering at its top notch. This is a radial that hits the finest with respect to all features in a tyre. It has an excellent grip on both dry and wet grounds. It offers smooth and safer braking ability. A far more precise steering response upgrades control for the vehicle wearing this tyre. It is made to withstand all anomalies of a road, with an outer format that is made to resist cuts, tears and punctures. It is highly durable and fuel economy is also improved with its lower rolling resistance. This tyre seals its benefits with a smooth, comfortable and quiet ride for its passengers.