Compare Apollo Aspire and Goodyear GPS2
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for GPS2 165/65 R13 77T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500412Width (mm)205165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1713Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 11-03-2015 17:46:083.5
This is another stunning model from Goodyear, a tyre company that has captivated people on the global scale. The GPS2 makes for the most defining performance capacity, with top notch control enabled, alongside smooth and eased out handling. Traction is built on all surfaces, so that performance on wet grounds does not suffer. Braking and cornering are improved, and the best stability is delivered all through the ride. The radial aims to reach out to all features of the vehicle, and it scores as a fuel saver. Comfort and peace enable a priceless ride experience altogether, one enabled by the likes of tyres such as this one alone.