Compare Apollo Aspire and Hankook DYNAPRO HL
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By ShekharPosted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for DYNAPRO HL 265/65 R17 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5001120Width (mm)205265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By MukeshPosted on 05-03-2015 18:21:195
Hankook places its tyres among the top notch radials in our world. This radial sets the example for tyre manufacture, with the best traction along with a firm braking capacity. The most precise steering response helps build the best control for the vehicle. Balance and stable driving are assured benefits of radials such as this. In addition to this, the radial is built for long standing quality, with compounds of strength adorning its make. A lower rolling resistance makes for better fuel saving, and a lower noise emission tops off the tyre's benefits with a smooth and quiet drive.