Compare Apollo Aspire and Hankook VENTUS ME01 K114
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for VENTUS ME01 K114 225/55 R16 95V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500690Width (mm)205225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1716Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ashutosh Posted on 20-03-2015 14:24:274.1
The VENTUS ME01 K114 from the Hankook brand is an ultra high performance tyre, which has all qualities that any driver could ask for. This particular model is developed mainly to ensure better cornering and stability as well. It keeps a vehicle grounded and further enhances traction on wet surfaces. It is made with heat resistant rubber compound that makes it durable besides prolonging its life. Moreover, this radial evacuates water from the contact path to protect a vehicle from skidding. In addition to these, it also offers a precise steering response, better braking performance and a noise free ride to its passengers.