Compare Apollo Aspire and JK Elanzo NXT
- Models Supported2 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for Elanzo NXT 235/65 R17 104H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500900Width (mm)205235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 16-03-2015 18:08:375
The Elanzo NXT has registered as one of the best radial models to hit the shelves. It is supported by high grade benefits that include a great control, precise steering, hardened grip and improved braking. It offers stability and balance to secure the car at all speeds. Cruising at high speeds is enabled with confidence, and turning is made easier and smoother. The engineering of the radial incorporates the firmest build for enduring all the roughness of the streets. The fuel economy is improved, and a quiet ride is guaranteed. Altogether, this is a product of the best quality.