Compare Apollo Aspire and JK Ultima Neo
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for Ultima Neo 145/80 R12 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5000Width (mm)205145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1712Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 06-03-2015 11:54:383.9
The reason some radials stand out, while others blend into the crowd would be the distinction between tyres such as these, and the rest of them. The Ultima Neo brings JK Tyres' reputation up by a few notches. It provides high grade traction on a range of surfaces, keeping its vehicle glued to the road when cruising at high speeds. It lets the car brake easier and smoother than the rest, thereby giving the best cornering ability a vehicle could ask for. Aside from these conventional benefits, it makes for fuel consumption, with lesser energy absorbed when rolling. It brings comfort and peace to the driver as well. All of this, together, makes the Ultima Neo one of the finest radials to exist, and one that would stand so for years to come.