Compare Apollo Aspire and Kumho ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51 265/65 R17 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5001120Width (mm)205265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Sandeep Sharma Posted on 23-03-2015 18:21:013.9
The range of tyres from companies like Kumho bring the best of all elements to the roads. This model affirms the best control, and also improves the ride stability. It allows for performance that comes from an upgraded handling. The grip that it gives withstands all roads. Wet performance is top notch, with traction that is meant to secure the vehicle at wet conditions as well. In addition to this, drainage is excellent, preventing hydroplaning. It is made for durability of the highest, engineered to withstand all roughness of the roads and to endure. With a steel belt encasing and a hardened build, it is firmly protected for the best tread life. In addition to all of this, it also goes forth to raise the fuel economy of the ride as well, meaning to touch all fields of the vehicle. The ride quality is not left forgotten, as this tyre builds the most homely and peaceful atmosphere for its passengers, with a low noise emission and a smooth ride guaranteed.