Compare Apollo Aspire and Michelin Latitude Cross
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for Latitude Cross 265/65 R17 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5001120Width (mm)205265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Shohrat Shankar Posted on 06-03-2015 12:07:074.1
This Latitude Cross is one among the various tyre models offered by the reputed tyre maker named Michelin. This company is mostly known for producing tyres that are durable and better in performance. Its build with high strength materials that makes it highly durable. This gives the driver a better control over the vehicle at the time of braking and even when taking turns. On the whole, this radial features all the qualities that anyone could ask for.