Compare Apollo Aspire and Nexen CP 672
- Models Supported2 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/52/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for CP 672 205/60 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5000Width (mm)205205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1716Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 03-03-2015 17:53:193.2
The Nexen brand is renowned for what they do, and this model throws light on how they make it happen. This is a radial that brings firm traction on all surfaces. It endures wet grounds and gives traction to beat all harsh conditions. The best braking capacity allows a vehicle with this radial to ease its way through turns. In addition to all this, the radial has the best steering response, allowing for an upgrade in the car's handling by many levels. Comfort and peace are also ensured with the help of this radial, which has the lowest rolling resistance for a smooth and easy drive. A lowered noise emission tops all of this. Altogether, it is safe to say that the CP 672 model is sure to set the standard for tyres for years to come.