Compare Apollo Aspire and Pirelli CINTURATO P4
- Models Supported2 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/52.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/52.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for CINTURATO P4 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500475Width (mm)205175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1714Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Chetan Posted on 03-03-2015 18:08:413.3
Pirelli is founded on products of the best quality and durability, and this is one among them. The Cinturato P4 redefines the company's success, raising it to new levels. This tyre is made with sophistication of the highest degree. It plants its vehicle with the best grip, and can withstand all surfaces. It has superior traction to suit wet and slippery surfaces as well, made with a tread format that accelerates performance on wet grounds. In addition to this, it has the best braking ability, as well as steering response, all combining to give the car a fine upgrade on its handling. The tyre's benefits extend to include fuel saving, peace and comfort going along with the drive as well. All in all, this is a tyre that sets the standards for the tyre industry, and holds them up for years to come.