Compare Apollo Aspire and Pirelli P6
- Models Supported2 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for P6 205/65 R16 95H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500690Width (mm)205205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1716Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 23-03-2015 18:29:353.7
Pirelli is one of the top players in the tyre industry that produces radials for different kinds of vehicles. Out of its numerous products, this P6 is an all season tyre that comes with the finest handling characteristics. It is built with many high grade elements, which makes it quite stronger to run on any surface. It has a sophisticated tread pattern with variable pitching shoulders that ensures good stability and minimal noise. A firm grip is offered on all kinds of roads be it wet, dry or snow filled. Besides these, it guarantees safe cornering and gives an excellent braking performance. Other features such as precise steering response, maximum traction, prevention of hydroplaning and reduced fuel usage further adds to its advantages.