Compare Apollo Aspire and Pirelli SCORPION ZERO
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 215/35 R18 80Y TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for SCORPION ZERO 255/55 R18 109H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.450130Width (mm)215255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.3555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1818Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 04-03-2015 15:59:223.9
The range of tyres from Pirelli stand out among radials all over the world. This one, the Scorpion Zero is no different from the rest of high grade products. It combines good traction and smooth braking, bringing the best control to its driver. The most precise steering further enhances handling. A smooth and eased out drive is guaranteed with a radial such as this, benefiting from low rolling resistance. A quiet and comfortable drive is also guaranteed, wrapping up the fine features it has to offer.