Compare Apollo Aspire and Pirelli XL P ZERO
- Models Supported2 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 205/40 R17 84W TubelessWrite a Review
- By ShekharPosted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for XL P ZERO 225/45 R17 91W XL TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500615Width (mm)205225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1717Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Sandhya SuriPosted on 23-03-2015 18:44:424.4
One of the top most tyre companies available today is Pirelli, which specializes in constructing durable and high quality products. This particular model named XL P ZERO comes with an attractive tread pattern that lasts longer compared to other models. It provides an enhanced grip both on wet and dry roads. It ensures a vehicle remains stable at all times irrespective of road conditions. This radial is made with protection from uneven wear and has the ability of preventing aquaplaning. Furthermore, it offers a precise steering response and keeps a car under control even at high speeds and when taking turns. All in all, it is one of the finest tyre models from this brand that ensures maximum safety along with enhanced comfort.