Compare Apollo Aspire and Pirelli XL ROSO BC
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Aspire 235/35 R19 91W TubelessWrite a Review
- By Shekhar Posted on 09-03-2015 11:27:544.3
It is no doubt that the world's best tyres are built on pure quality, and this fine product has the privilege of adding to that list. It aids its vehicle with firm grip, and the capacity to weather any road condition. A top notch braking capacity crosses barriers with this tyre, and takes it sailing on smooth and effortless drive. Long life and durability seal the radial's benefits for the long run. The car wearing this tyre is assured a balanced and smooth drive. In addition to all this, the radial grants it a better fuel efficiency. The low noise emissions further wraps up the entire drive experience, filling the drive with quiet and comfort.
Reviews for XL ROSO BC 275/40 ZR19 105Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.615925Width (mm)235275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.3540Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1919Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RZRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Praveen Bhati Posted on 23-03-2015 18:14:193.5
This is a model from an acclaimed manufacturer, and it holds its own against all expectations thrust upon it. The XL ROSO BC has the best grip and traction, and allows for superior wet driving as well. The best control is granted, and braking and cornering are improved. Steering is tightened. The durability is of the best make, with the aid of a hardened manufacture. It goes out of the way to touch the fuel economy as well, saving energy for the ride. Topping its benefits off, the radial brings a smooth, comfortable and peaceful ride for its passengers all through.