Compare Bridgestone B250 and Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style
- Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for MY02 Sporty Style 175/60 R13 77H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387412Width (mm)155175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years6 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 09-03-2015 16:46:083.8
Bridgestone's tyres have glazed the very upper limit in the raw quality and performance that they offer, and this radial makes no fall back on its manufacturer's promise. The MY02 offers a mix of the very finest elements that could shape a tyre, with smooth handling, firm control, excellent traction, superior wet performance, improved braking, and refined speed capacities. It keeps its car well balanced and within bars of stability throughout. The best enforcements for durability are made with this tyre, and as a result, it brings the high quality that is made to endure through time. It wraps its achievements off with a promise of improved fuel savings and a comfortable, quiet ride as well. All in all, this is a radial that builds high performance and offers comfort, but secures all of it within top grade safety all through the drive.