Compare Bridgestone B250 and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT
- Models Supported8 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Related Cars using CONTICROSSCONTACT 275/50 R20 109W Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT 275/50 R20 109W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387130Width (mm)155275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7050Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1320Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years3 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 23-02-2015 14:02:234
Continental holds renown for its tyres, and this model explains just why. The ContiCrossContact is the finest a driver could ask for. It has firm grip, and can bring traction to hold on wet surfaces as well. A great braking capacity ensures smooth and effortless cornering. It has the most precise steering response, further enhancing control and handling. Stability and balance follows the vehicle throughout its run with the aid of this radial. In addition to this, the smoothest and most comfortable drive is ensured with the help of a tyre for the least rolling resistance. Enhanced fuel efficiency and comfort while driving are added benefits of this fine radial.