Compare Bridgestone B250 and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL
- Models Supported8 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 195/55 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL 235/70 R16 106S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0950Width (mm)195235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years3 Years
- By Abhishek Posted on 09-03-2015 11:09:343.5
This ContiCrossContact AT Owl is a tyre model with engineering at its top notch. This is a radial that hits the finest with respect to all features in a tyre. It has an excellent grip on both dry and wet grounds. It offers smooth and safer braking ability. A far more precise steering response upgrades control for the vehicle wearing this tyre. It is made to withstand all anomalies of a road, with an outer format that is made to resist cuts, tears and punctures. It is highly durable and fuel economy is also improved with its lower rolling resistance. This tyre seals its benefits with a smooth, comfortable and quiet ride for its passengers.