Compare Bridgestone B250 and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT XL OWL
- Models Supported4 Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT AT XL OWL 235/75 R15 109T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462130Width (mm)175235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years3 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 09-03-2015 10:55:523.8
Continental seals its victory in the tyre industry with products such as this one. This ContiCrossContact AT XL Owl model series ensures high quality. It combines the best of all things one could expect in a tyre. It gives a firm grip on all surfaces, makes for smooth braking, and enhances control by many lengths. It brings the best handling with a top notch, precise steering response. In addition to all these conventional features, this radial also helps build a smooth and comfortable ride with a far lower rolling resistance and noise emission. The fuel economy, as a result, is also improved by virtue of this. All in all, this is a top class tyre that brings home the finest.