Compare Bridgestone B250 and Falken Linam R51 LT
- Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for Linam R51 LT 155/R13 LT 89S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387580Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.700Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 15:01:544
Falken is one of the finest tyre companies in the world, and this one, especially depicts just what makes them grand in what they do. This Linam R51 LT tyre model is the engineering in its most advanced form. It brings the best control along with providing precise steering and firm braking ability. It offers maximum traction on all surfaces, and keeps a vehicle balanced and stable at all speeds. Fuel economy is also improved with the lower rolling resistance that this tyre has. A quiet and comfortable ride top all of the benefits it offers.