Compare Bridgestone B250 and Falken WILDPEAK H/T01
- Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/54.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for WILDPEAK H/T01 31/10.5 R15 109S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462130Width (mm)17531Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6010Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Shekhar Posted on 05-03-2015 15:05:354.9
The WildPeak range of tyres have always garnered much praise from tyre critics, and this latest addition, Wildpeak H/T01 means to raise their quality. It provides the best grip and braking stability, along with a precise steering response to further upgrade its control. A low rolling resistance brings a better fuel economy, and well conditioned grooves provide a noise free, comfortable drive.