Compare Bridgestone B250 and Goodyear DP C1
- Models Supported10 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/70 R14 84T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for DP C1 165/65 R14 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500437Width (mm)175165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 16-03-2015 14:18:284.3
The DP-C1 is one of the best radials, another fine achievement from Goodyear. It has a great traction to suit all road conditions. Wet performance is equally good. Durability and strength are top notch. The fuel economy is also improved. A comfortable, quiet ride tops off the benefits that the high grade tyre has to offer.