Compare Bridgestone B250 and Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER
- Models Supported8 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/54.7/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for DUCARO HI-MILER 165/65 R13 77T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387412Width (mm)155165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 15:58:164.3
Goodyear has made its mark in the tyre industry by producing high quality products that are developed with the help of advanced technologies. This Ducaro Hi-Miler model series is one among them, which comes with a durable tread that delivers an excellent performance on both wet and dry road conditions. It is resistant to cuts and wears, while its deeper grooves increases traction even on wet surfaces. This radial offers matchless steering response, cornering and has an excellent braking ability, which enables a vehicle to stop at shorter distances.