Compare Bridgestone B250 and Hankook DYNAPRO HL
- Models Supported8 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for DYNAPRO HL 265/65 R17 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3871120Width (mm)155265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1317Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 05-03-2015 18:21:195
Hankook places its tyres among the top notch radials in our world. This radial sets the example for tyre manufacture, with the best traction along with a firm braking capacity. The most precise steering response helps build the best control for the vehicle. Balance and stable driving are assured benefits of radials such as this. In addition to this, the radial is built for long standing quality, with compounds of strength adorning its make. A lower rolling resistance makes for better fuel saving, and a lower noise emission tops off the tyre's benefits with a smooth and quiet drive.