Compare Bridgestone B250 and Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25
- Models Supported4 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/70 R15 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4621120Width (mm)175265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Sandeep Sharma Posted on 09-03-2015 10:42:333.9
This Dynapro HL RA25 is tyre engineering taken to its very finest. This radial ensures firm grip on all surfaces and maintains stability as well as balance in all conditions. A precise steering response guarantees control to the driver. It also makes for a smooth and easy drive, with a lower rolling resistance like a few others could offer.