Compare Bridgestone B250 and Hankook OPTIMO K415
- Models Supported10 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/70 R14 84T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for OPTIMO K415 185/65 R14 86H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500530Width (mm)175185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 09-03-2015 17:19:264
Hankook stands out among the world's greatest tyre manufacturers, and this radial brings its finest quality forward. The Optimo K415 is built for the most resolute performance. It combines high grade traction with an improved braking, giving the driver a smooth handling and tight control wherever he treads. Further, it brings down the fuel consumption as well, with a smooth rolling ability enabled. High grade grip protects the vehicle at all times and through all surfaces. Comfort is also assured, with a lowered noise emission.