Compare Bridgestone B250 and JK Elanzo
- Models Supported8 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 195/55 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for Elanzo 235/70 R16 105S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0925Width (mm)195235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 16-03-2015 18:13:223.5
The Elanzo is a great radial from JK Tyres. It manages to bring a blend of performance and safety, and does not leave out on ride quality as well. The tread design is sophisticated in its format, and it manages to mix all different benefits a radial could be wired with. Firm grip, improved braking, an enhanced steering, a low rolling resistance, and a comfortable ride are all combined benefits of this radial, and the fuel economy is not left out either.