Compare Bridgestone B250 and JK Elanzo NXT
- Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for Elanzo NXT 225/60 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4620Width (mm)175225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 16-03-2015 18:08:375
The Elanzo NXT has registered as one of the best radial models to hit the shelves. It is supported by high grade benefits that include a great control, precise steering, hardened grip and improved braking. It offers stability and balance to secure the car at all speeds. Cruising at high speeds is enabled with confidence, and turning is made easier and smoother. The engineering of the radial incorporates the firmest build for enduring all the roughness of the streets. The fuel economy is improved, and a quiet ride is guaranteed. Altogether, this is a product of the best quality.