Compare Bridgestone B250 and Kumho K727
- Models Supported8 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/54.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for K727 165/65 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3870Width (mm)155165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Praveen Bhati Posted on 11-03-2015 17:52:344.8
Kumho is one of the renowned tyre brands available in the market at present. This firm specializes in supplying an assorted range of tyres. Among its several models this K727 is a tyre model that ensures supreme handling as well as braking ability. It also provides excellent steering response and offers maximum traction on all roads.