Compare Bridgestone B250 and Kumho Road Venture KL78
- Models Supported4 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for Road Venture KL78 215/75 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4620Width (mm)175215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 19-03-2015 18:34:354.6
The range of radials from Kumho guarantee the best quality out there, and this model does not fall short on that promise. It brings a high end grip on all grounds, ensuring that the car is kept safe and stable always. Braking and cornering are made smooth and strain free. Furthermore, control is refined to aid performance. The tyre is made with the most hardened strength, ensuring longevity and lasting life. An efficient fuel consumption, along with a comfortable ride, together seal its benefits, making it one of the best models to hit the shelves.