Compare Bridgestone B250 and Kumho ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51
- Models Supported8 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 195/55 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51 235/70 R16 109H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0130Width (mm)195235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Sandeep Sharma Posted on 23-03-2015 18:21:013.9
The range of tyres from companies like Kumho bring the best of all elements to the roads. This model affirms the best control, and also improves the ride stability. It allows for performance that comes from an upgraded handling. The grip that it gives withstands all roads. Wet performance is top notch, with traction that is meant to secure the vehicle at wet conditions as well. In addition to this, drainage is excellent, preventing hydroplaning. It is made for durability of the highest, engineered to withstand all roughness of the roads and to endure. With a steel belt encasing and a hardened build, it is firmly protected for the best tread life. In addition to all of this, it also goes forth to raise the fuel economy of the ride as well, meaning to touch all fields of the vehicle. The ride quality is not left forgotten, as this tyre builds the most homely and peaceful atmosphere for its passengers, with a low noise emission and a smooth ride guaranteed.