Compare Bridgestone B250 and Kumho SOLUS KH17
- Models Supported4 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/52.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/52.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/52.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/52.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for SOLUS KH17 195/65 R15 91H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462615Width (mm)175195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Debapratim Posted on 19-03-2015 18:28:012.9
This is a model that defines quality on every round. It has the best performance capacity, with the help of a firm grip, an upgraded steering, a tighter braking and balance assured all through the way. It performs just as well on wet surfaces as well, and ensures the firmest safety on wet grounds. Durability of the firmest is guaranteed, so that the tread's quality is accompanied by lasting life. The fuel economy is also given a boost, and a peaceful, comfortable ride is assured.