Compare Bridgestone B250 and Michelin Latitude Tour HP
- Models Supported8 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/52.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 195/55 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for Latitude Tour HP 215/65 R16 102H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0850Width (mm)195215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Abhishek Posted on 06-03-2015 12:03:543.1
Michelin is one of the top most tyre making firm available today that is engaged in delivering high quality products. This company has produced a number of products and Latitude Tour HP is one among them. It is a tyre that is specifically designed to suit crossovers and sports utility vehicles. It ensures maximum safety and even maintains stability on all surfaces. Moreover, it gives a better steering response and reduces noise levels thus, leading to a smooth as well as peaceful driving experience to its passengers.