Compare Bridgestone B250 and MRF Wanderer AT
- Models Supported4 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/52.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/52.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/52.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/52.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for Wanderer AT 215/75 R15 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4620Width (mm)175215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 18:52:162.8
Models such as these demonstrate just why MRF stands out in what it does. It scores on all features that radials are known for, with the best traction and braking performance. It brings the best control home, and gives the most precise steering response for an even more admirable handling ability. It fights for a lower fuel consumption as well, and builds the most comfortable and peaceful of drives for its passengers. All in all, with a range of products that match this one in terms of quality, MRF is destined to rule the tyre business.