Compare Bridgestone B250 and MRF ZLX
- Models Supported8 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review2 Reviews
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for ZLX 155/65 R13Write a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3870Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Kuldeep Tyagi Posted on 19-10-2015 12:14:444.2Handling very good, increase driving comfort, steering become smoother as compare to J.K and other brand of equal std. Excellent Traction quality, About Durability We can say after using it or after 30000- 40000 km running.By KT Posted on 19-10-2015 01:46:343.9Excellent tyre in Ride comfort, handling & fuel saving.
Most Popular Comparisons for Bridgestone B250
Most Popular Comparisons for MRF ZLX