Compare Bridgestone B250 and MRF ZSPORT
- Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for ZSPORT 205/55 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462560Width (mm)175205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 19-03-2015 18:22:183.6
This is another fine model from MRF. It brings the best of all benefits to the ride, with high grade control and smooth handling. Furthermore, wet performance is also top notch, so that the ride is secured with the highest safety when treading on wet surface. Durability is higher than most others, with protection against the harsh roads imbibed with the tyre. The fuel economy is improved, and a quiet, comfortable ride is built. Altogether, this is a tyre built with a new vision for the roads.