Compare Bridgestone B250 and MRF ZTX
- Models Supported8 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for ZTX 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387345Width (mm)155145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 19-03-2015 18:51:513.7
MRF is very well known for the quality of radials it offers. This company has produced a large range of products for different kinds of vehicles. One among its various models is named ZTX. It features a curvilinear tread design that guarantees an enhanced grip, irrespective of the road conditions. It not just improves the ride quality but also ensures safety all through the drive. This radial comes with the finest braking ability that lets a car halt at shorter distances. Besides these, it ensures safe cornering, boosts mileage and makes for a smooth ride. All in all, this model series has all the key qualities that ensures the best driving performance besides making the ride quite enjoyable.