Compare Bridgestone B250 and MRF ZVTS
- Models Supported8 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for ZVTS 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387387Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 05-03-2015 18:45:013.5
MRF seals its victory in the tyre industry with products like this one. Particularly, this ZVTS model takes tyre quality to its finest, with grip on all surfaces, and traction on wet grounds as well. It allows for smooth and effortless braking, giving the car an edge for cornering. It has the most precise steering response, enabling the vehicle an advancement in its control and handling. Firm balance and safe handling are put to the fore with this radial. In addition to this, conventional boundaries are gone beyond with this tyre, which brings a better mileage, besides ensuring comfort.