Compare Bridgestone B250 and Nexen ATRV
- Models Supported4 Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for ATRV 235/75 R15 105T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462925Width (mm)175235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Nikhil Posted on 06-03-2015 15:37:164.1
The ATRV is a radial that defines quality on every means. It applies firm traction to the vehicle on all surfaces, and allows for smooth and effortless braking. The most precise steering response allows for control on a far more advanced level. In addition to all this, the tyre also helps save fuel and increase mileage. Comfort and peace are assured with this radial, which strives to deliver the best to its owner.