Compare Bridgestone B250 and Nexen N 7000
- Models Supported4 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/52.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/52.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/52.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for N 7000 205/65 R15 95V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462690Width (mm)175205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 09-03-2015 18:14:083
Nexen tyres is an established name in the tyre industry that has made its mark by offering best quality tyres to customers. There are a wide range of radials that are produced by this manufacturer and N 7000 is one among them. This is an ultra high performance all season tyre that comes with a directional tread pattern. It runs excellently both on wet and dry surfaces, while maintaining maximum grip all through the drive. Not only it keeps a vehicle stable and well balanced, but also provides a comfortable driving experience. The mixture of silica compound with rigid rubber further, makes it durable and safe to drive.