Compare Bridgestone B250 and Nexen SB802
- Models Supported8 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 155/70 R13 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for SB802 155/80 R13 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387437Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Ritika Kalia Posted on 20-03-2015 14:11:113.7
Nexen has successfully made its mark in the tyre industry by offering high quality products at reasonable prices. It has manufactured a wide range of products and SB802 is one among them. This particular model gives the best traction on wet roads, while safeguarding a vehicle from skidding. It enables short braking distances and keeps a car safe mainly, at the time of taking turns. Moreover, it also guarantees stability of a vehicle throughout even at high speeds. By providing a better steering response, it makes handling quite easier to a driver. Besides these, it offers an exceptional grip on both wet as well as dry surfaces and also guarantees a smooth ride to its passengers. Therefore, all these key qualities certainly makes it a preferred choice among others in the market.