Compare Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli CINTURATO P4
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/52.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/52.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/70 R14 84T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for CINTURATO P4 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.500475Width (mm)175175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Chetan Posted on 03-03-2015 18:08:413.3
Pirelli is founded on products of the best quality and durability, and this is one among them. The Cinturato P4 redefines the company's success, raising it to new levels. This tyre is made with sophistication of the highest degree. It plants its vehicle with the best grip, and can withstand all surfaces. It has superior traction to suit wet and slippery surfaces as well, made with a tread format that accelerates performance on wet grounds. In addition to this, it has the best braking ability, as well as steering response, all combining to give the car a fine upgrade on its handling. The tyre's benefits extend to include fuel saving, peace and comfort going along with the drive as well. All in all, this is a tyre that sets the standards for the tyre industry, and holds them up for years to come.