Compare Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli P7
- Models Supported4 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/54.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 175/60 R15 81H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for P7 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462670Width (mm)175205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 23-03-2015 18:32:374.6
The P7 is one of the finest radials from the Pirelli brand that is mainly developed for giving a smooth ride to its passengers. This model is built with the advanced STEP technology that ensures an impressive performance and safety as well. It features an asymmetric tread design that offers both dry and wet grip. It is also capable to take on any surface, while maintaining stability all through the drive. In addition to these, it guarantees a precise steering response to make handling quite convenient to a driver.