Compare Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli SCORPION ATR
- Models Supported8 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/53.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/53.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 195/55 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for SCORPION ATR 245/70 R16 107T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0975Width (mm)195245Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Anjan Posted on 23-03-2015 18:34:343.4
Pirelli has made its mark in the tyre industry by offering only quality products to its customers. Out of the numerous models it has produced, this SCORPION ATR runs both on and off roads. It comes with a rugged tread that offers excellent traction when running on wet surfaces and protects a car from skidding. Meanwhile, the grip is also enhanced when it is driven on dry roads. It has the best braking ability that enables shorter stopping distances. Safety is guaranteed to a great extent especially at the time of taking turns. Furthermore, it is resistant to hydroplaning and stability is maintained all through the drive. On the whole, this radial has all the finest qualities that anyone could ask for in a tyre.