Compare Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli SCORPION STR
- Models Supported8 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.1/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.9/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.3/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B250 195/55 R16 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 14:57:122.9
B250 is one among the numerous models offered by the Bridgestone tyre company. This tubeless tyre, which is crafted using high end technology, features well connected blocks and sipes that enhances its performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Whereas, its reinforced sidewalls and shoulder protectors lowers the risk of road hazard damages besides giving a maximum levels of steering response. Its other characteristic features like exceptional cornering, uniformity and long life, makes it a top most choice for passenger vehicles.
Reviews for SCORPION STR 215/65 R16 98V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0750Width (mm)195215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Arsh Sharma Posted on 23-03-2015 18:39:223.9
The SCORPION STR blends the best of all benefits to its driver. It combines great performance with firm control. Grip is excellent, so that the vehicle is kept well grounded and stabilized always. The strength that the radial is made to possess allows it to take the beating of the roads and to endure with lasting quality. It brings an advancement in fuel benefits as well, and tops itself off with the assurance of a peaceful, comfortable ride all through the way. All put together, this radial makes a mark in the slate of its manufacturer, and in the entire industry as well.