Compare Bridgestone B290 and Bridgestone TURANZA ER300
- Models Supported2 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 155/65 R14 75T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for TURANZA ER300 185/60 R14 82H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.387475Width (mm)155185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years6 Years
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 11-03-2015 18:38:513.6
This is another acclaimed product from Bridgestone. It mixes the best of all elements one asks for in a tyre. The best steering response, together with a high grade traction, and an improved braking ability, together raise control to the very best. Handling is made smoother and easier, with a low rolling resistance feature that the tyre has. The fuel economy, as a result, is also touched. A quiet and peaceful ride is an added benefit of this radial, which is sure to stand the test of time and remain one of the best products of Bridgestone.