Compare Bridgestone B290 and Goodyear GPS2
- Models Supported1 Model Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 135/70 R12 65T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for GPS2 145/70 R12 69T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.290325Width (mm)135145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 11-03-2015 17:46:083.5
This is another stunning model from Goodyear, a tyre company that has captivated people on the global scale. The GPS2 makes for the most defining performance capacity, with top notch control enabled, alongside smooth and eased out handling. Traction is built on all surfaces, so that performance on wet grounds does not suffer. Braking and cornering are improved, and the best stability is delivered all through the ride. The radial aims to reach out to all features of the vehicle, and it scores as a fuel saver. Comfort and peace enable a priceless ride experience altogether, one enabled by the likes of tyres such as this one alone.